Processing your request

Thank you for your patience.

Projects & Plans

Indiana Michigan Power’s customers and the communities it serves rely on reliable energy to power our lives, now more than ever. We are continually looking for ways to add value to your daily life through our essential service.

Powering Our Future in Indiana

We are committed to improving the customer experience by enhancing reliability and offering innovative options. Learn more about Our Powering Our Future program.

Powering Our Future in Michigan

We are working every day to improve our service. The Powering Our Future program plan recently filed with the Michigan Public Service Commission focuses on key programs to help provide safe, reliable energy and an excellent customer experience.

Indiana EE/DSM Three-Year Plan

Indiana Michigan Power Company (I&M) participates in a Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission (IURC) approved Demand Side Management (DSM)/Energy Efficiency (EE) program Oversight Board (OSB). On February 3, 2021, the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission approved I&M’s 2020-2022 DSM Plan.

Indiana Integrated Resource Plan

Every three years, Indiana Michigan Power (I&M) submits an Integrated Resource Plan to the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission (IURC) and Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC). The 20-year forecast outlines I&M's plan to serve existing and future customers in a reliable and economic manner.

Market Potential Study

The I&M Market Potential Study has been completed. The report consists of three files, available at the links below. The Market Potential Study models are available upon request to I&MIRP@aep.com

Transmission Projects

Electric transmission lines efficiently move electricity from one area to another where it can be delivered to customers. Information about Indiana Michigan Power's electric transmission projects is available at AEPTransmission.com.

Welcome back!

Please login to manage your account.