POWERING A GREENER FUTURE FOR ALL
At I&M we have a diverse mix of emission-free, clean energy, including solar, hydro, wind, and nuclear that provides stability, reliability and flexibility. Our largest solar farm yet, the St. Joseph Solar Farm, was unveiled in May 2021.
Customers receive power from 15 renewable energy facilities whose combined output can supply nearly 120,000 homes:
- Five solar farms across Indiana and Michigan generate enough energy to power 4,700 homes.
- Power purchase agreements from four Indiana wind farms provide enough energy to power more than 100,000 homes.
- Six hydro-electric dams along the St. Joseph River generate enough energy to power 15,000 homes.
Customers can partner with us in support of renewable energy through programs in both Indiana and Michigan. Learn more at IndianaMichiganPower.com/GoGreen.
I&M plans to add approximately 2,100 MW of renewable energy by 2028.
Since 2010, I&M-sponsored energy efficiency programs have saved ~1,400 GWh of energy, or the annual usage of approximately 10,500 average homes.
- Carbon reduction goals of 80% from 2005 levels by 2030 and net-zero emissions by 2045.
- AEP plans to add more than 15,000 MW of renewable energy by 2030.
Learn more at AEPSustainability.com.