Processing your request

Thank you for your patience.

Integrated Resource Plan

Every three years, Indiana Michigan Power (I&M) submits an Integrated Resource Plan to the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission (IURC) and Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC). The 20-year forecast outlines I&M’s plan to serve existing and future customers in a reliable and economic manner.

Indiana Michigan Power will submit its 2021 Integrated Resource Plan with the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission on or before November 1, 2021 and with the Michigan Public Service Commission on or before December 15, 2021.

The 2018-19 I&M Integrated Resource Plan is provided below:

Stakeholder Engagement

I&M has established a stakeholder engagement process to encourage questions, make suggestions and provide data. Interested parties are invited to participate in the planning or review process before the plan is submitted to the IURC and the MPSC.

There are three objectives for the stakeholder engagement process:

• Listen: Understand resource planning concerns and objectives of stakeholders.
  • Inform: Increase stakeholder understanding of the Integrated Resource Plan process, key assumptions and the challenges facing I&M and the electric utility industry.
  • Consider: Provide a forum for productive stakeholder feedback at key points in the Integrated Resource Plan process to inform I&M ’s resource planning decision making.

Stakeholder Engagement Process

I&M will seek stakeholder participation throughout the IRP development process. At the core of the process is a series of four workshops. Please click on the registration links to sign up to participate in the workshops.

Register Online

Welcome back!

Please login to manage your account.