IQ Arrearage Forgiveness
Thank you for your interest in the IQ Arrearage Forgiveness Program. At this time, we are no longer accepting applications as the program is full.
The IQ Arrearage Forgiveness program helps Indiana customers pay their past-due balance. You may be qualified to have up to 60% of your past-due bill, up to $850, paid by I&M.
Your I&M account must have income verification records on file. If you need income verification, contact your local Assistance Agency.
An energy-saving educational module must be completed before your application will be accepted. Simply watch three short videos on ElectricIdeas.com THEN complete the IQ Arrearage Forgiveness application.
- Have an active past due residential account.
- Complete a short education module.
- Household income does not exceed 200% of Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines.
- Income verification required.
- Have not previously received IQ Arrearage Forgiveness assistance.
Email us at IQprograms@aep.com with questions.